Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    3D flat buttons for website



    Increasingly gaining popularity flat design. When I heard about it, I was hooked on this style, too, so I will try to write more about it. Earlier, I did a review on sites of interest in the style flat , and on the agenda I have for you have interesting 3D flat buttons . I found them online and finish a little.






    Installation is quite simple buttons and trivial: connect styles and paste html-code buttons. Consider in more detail.

    Download the archive and upload it to your resource file  3dflatbuttons.css .
    Above tag  </head> insert:


    <link href="3dflatbuttons.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

    Now insert the desired button:
    <a class="button" href="#">Normal button</a>
    <a class="button button-primary" href="#">Primary button</a>
    <a class="button button-success" href="#">Success button</a>
    <a class="button button-error" href="#">Error button</a>
    <a class="button button-warning" href="#">Warning button</a>
    

    DEMO

    DOWNLOAD SOURCE HERE



    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad